VFD generates overvoltage alarm at startup.

KC I wish you were in 2M or 73CM talking distance, You know of the west link? We need an east link.

For those who don't know what the west link is... It is a link of 144 Mhtz repeaters between Texas and California, hams have been talking on this 2000 mile link with FM radio for about 20 years. I don't want to blow my horn to loud but you guys out there would not be talking on the internet if it wasn't for us hams and packet radio,,, we HAMS invented IP!

Similar Topics

Hello, first of all let me state for the record that I'm not a tech of any kind, I have limited experience with industrial automation devices, so...
Replies
Views
Sorry in advance for the long post, but this requires a little back story. I work in a facility with a couple hundred VFDs Most are in a web...
Replies
Views
Customer want to use contactor for their 5HP motor blower application. im leaning to VFD. anyone use contractor for blower application...
Replies
Views
Hi, I would like to assemble a simulator/practice booster pump system that uses PID to maintain steady water pressure under various outlet demands...
Replies
Views
Hello, It is mandatory to use VFD IF i use IE5 electrical motor? What happens If connect it directly as delta without VFD? Please look at motor...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom