Vijeo Citect Super Genie Pop up

tophing

Hello Everyone,

I'm editing an existing Vijeo Citect project and it is my first time to use this software. I created a super genie and used a cicode function (see attached cicode.jpg). I followed the example of other pop up on how it is created. Then I put a rectangular object on graphics window for the command (see attached command.jpg) But during runtime when I click it, nothing is happening.

Hope you can help me. Thank you in advance.

command.jpg cicode.jpg

Similar Topics

Hi Guys 1st Project with Vijeo Citect and I am stuck with a simple problem opening a popup from a motor. I used the Assmetadatapopup("spage")...
Replies
Views
Hello, the system we use is Scada 7.5 series. We have usb key activ now we need additional key to make the system work, how do we solve this...
Replies
Views
My system are taking data from RHT sensors, around 45 points. Now I want to make a function in which, if the data is #BAD or 0 in values for all...
Replies
Views
I have DI module ICPCon M7024UD connect to my pc using COM3 MODBUS RTU and also RHT sensors are using MODBUS TCPIP.. The problem is, it cannot...
Replies
Views
I need help with vijeo citect 7.4 as I use Modbus TCPIP to get the data, it turns out the address is having error.. For example, when I write...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom