Visit Patchn.com

OkiePC

Lifetime Supporting Member
TW, it looks great so far, I expect to be one of the first five images approved since I went and logged in, updated the profile with my favorite snapshot of an American Pit Bull Terrier avatar.

It is funny, but I have faces for all you guys whom I have never seen, and I wonder if my mental image of Ron is anything like what he looked like.

If you catch any flack over the logo, maybe a good photo of him could be subb'd in...

Thanks for all your work guys...

EDIT: The site is very nice and I will try to frequent it. No bugs found, very smooth experience...can't wait for the About Ron page...
Thanks again,
PC

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Amazing set of purpose-built machinery. Think of the hours of design, drafting, prototype testing and assembly in that plant...
Replies
Views
Hi, if anyone in Melbourne Australia has Ignition running their plant, can I come and visit? Possibly willing to travel slightly further for an...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm currently trying to link a webvisitHMI to my PCWorx project. To make this easier for the users Phoenix made it possible to import your...
Replies
Views
My latest project is a large scale retrofit on an existing CLX system, that has been in place for a number of years and has had MANY undocumented...
Replies
Views
Hi to all. In early June I am taking a road trip from Denver to Florida to get to RSTechEd (not sure of the exact route yet as it will be...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom