wanna know software for PCS7

Hello huzaifa;

On the AS (engineering station, as PCS7 calls them), you will need Step 7 (latest version for a new system), plus at least licenses for: CFC, SFC and SCL(used for creating logic and developping blocks for the PCS7). On the OS side (the WinCC SCADA system) you will need WinCC basis licensing with a few (!) options added.
The best [place to get this and more information would be Siemens' PCS7 portal:
https://pcs.khe.siemens.com/index.aspx?nr=1075
Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

thanks for reply but you mean in pcs7 we use the same simatic manager (latest version), but without the liecence of CFC,Sfc and SCL we cannt even bypass any thing or cant modify

pcs7 is a package is based on wincc and simatic manager. however you must the use the package (u can not use simatic manager+wincc) and call it pcs7