want to find a good manual in AC31GRAF

byroaad

Good morning,

my name's Byro Aad and I'm working in Spain with Plc's. Actually I'm working with ABB plc's, with the 07KT94, and its programming language is the AC31GRAF. I'm learning to program it, but the book I have to program it only describes the several languages you can program this plc with, and most of the book is dedicated to the FDB style, but I prefer the IL mode (Instruction List), because I've used the SIEMENS plcs, and I'm used to program with the AWL mode. This is the reason I prefer to use this programming style. I would thank you so much if you could refer me to a book which could teach me the AC31GRAF in IL , and where I could find some examples to learn how to do it