wat is different H M I and M M I

Hello naazimec;

I agree with Ken. To back us both up:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_interface
The term user interface is often used in the context of computer systems and electronic devices. The user interface of a mechanical system, a vehicle or an industrial installation is sometimes referred to as the human-machine interface (HMI).
HMI is a modification of the original term MMI (Man-Machine Interface). In practice, the abbreviation "MMI" is still frequently used although some who still use the term may claim that MMI stands for something different now (e.g. "Management and Manufacturing Information" or "Mammal-Machine Interface"), in order to avoid controversy.

Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

Similar Topics

While creating a runtime, the progress window shows: compression Tag\ABC1_ABC.db.wat The ABC1_ABC is a project\target\tag\???? from a previous...
Replies
Views
why wouldnt my software let me edit it says my iec 611131 may not be installed wats goin on im new wit cscape software:banghead:
Replies
Views
can any body explain wat is different SCADA and BMS? were i will get more information about BMS.
Replies
Views
hi i am a student of electronics third year n i need ur help as i am a begginer in this sector. there are so many things i want to know a)how...
Replies
Views
i have two plc 1. s7-1212dc/dc/dc ip; 192.168.0.1 2. s7-1500 1513-1pn ip; 192.168.3.2 i need to get data from plc1 to plc2. any idea how to do...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom