Weintek HMI - Getting Trend Date to Update

sparkie

Lifetime Supporting Member
I'm attaching an image. Ideally, I want to display a week worth of data on the hmi, but the max seconds I can enter for the x axis second display is a day's worth. Other than that, it appears I need to use divisions and pixels to scale the data, which is a total pain.

So I figured I would place the date up in the upper left hand side of the trend, but it never updates the date as you scroll through. It only loads one file worth of data, which is also a total pain, but whatever.

I would, however, expect a date on the trend object to at some point change date as you scroll through the data.

I could add a watch line but the person this is for has some sight issues, hence the odd coloring. This is his preference for visibility.

Any ideas on how I might handle this?

Thanks.

Vy53LrV.jpg