Westinghouse PLC 1100,1200

Recycler

Where can I get the software for Westinghse 1100 & 1200 plc's, I need help on these old fellas. I want to alter some programs and also can't find modems to match these plc's either.

This is personal opinion but if you have a printed copy of the ladder it would be easier to just replace them.

Even if you have to start from scratch using an newer brand you will probably come out spending and doing less in the long run.

Somewhere there used to be a website that directed you to where the different Westinghose stuff went. Like Appliances -> White, Elevators -> Schindler, Motors -> Who-ever..etc... I cant find it now. Way too many hits on Google...

I'm not familiar with the 1100 & 1200, but the 500 and 2000's used a DOS-based package called Gray-Soft. I think these were the folks that did the software for the old Square-D and Gould Modicon PLCs. Good luck finding it; I needed it for an old Modicon conversion several years back and couldn't find it. If I remeber correctly, my Googling back then only found references to a lawsuit filed against them by Square-D for ownership of the source code.

I think the Westinghouse automation line may have been purchased, or merged with Cutler-Hammer some years ago, and then aquired by Eaton. You may want to try to find an Eaton supplier, and see if they direct you to someone.
Good luck.