What happened to the RSLogix Firmware compatability matrix?

Paul351W

There used to be a huge spreadsheet on the Rockwell website listing modules and compatible firmware versions for different versions of RSLogix.

All I can seem to find today is a compatibility tool, which does not seem to show you what module firmware is required for each controller firmware version. I am moving from v16 to v20 and want to make sure I am installing the correct firmware on my modules.

Oops. Must read post better. Do you mean the matrix shown when you download firmware packages? I downloaded one today for a CompactLogix L32E.

i could be wrong but i think the OP is after finding out which versions of the processor firmware is compatible with the firmware of modules installed in the rack, if so i think that the compatibility centre is the only place to get this info.

http://compatibility.rockwellautomation.com/Pages/MultiProductSelector.aspx?crumb=111

this allows you to add all the modules in the system to cross reference them for compatability issues.

After another hour or so of looking, I finally ran across it. I wasn't clicking the "Find downloads" button at the bottom that displays the table I was looking for. I think I clicked just about everything else in the 3 areas of the Firmware update website though lol.