what happened?????

cdnrookie

Good morning guys and gals.

I have a micrologix 1100 with a proface hmi. The program was working well yesterday. THis morning i came in, made a few changes and downloaded.

now the outputs wont fire???? the internal bits all show active but the OTE be it a B3 or O:x/x wont energize?

XIC B3:0/2 BST XIC B3:0/0 NXB XIC B3:0/15 BND BST OTE B3:0/15 NXB XIO B3:1/11 OTE O:1.0/11 NXB XIO B3:1/12 OTE O:1.0/12 BND

In that line, all bits leading to the outputs are true, but nothing will energize,

any thoughts?

Wow, im an idiot, lol

yes, I did put it into run, no I didnt look furthe down than the problem i currently saw.

At some point I must have copied and pasted some instructions for "phase 2"

The logic was cancelling each other out, think i need more coffee!

Thanks for the quick replies guys!!!!!