what is status word ?

kcfu

What is the following Image suggesting ?

zIbpGLg.png

Thanks

What is the following Image suggesting ?

zIbpGLg.png

Thanks
Depends on the instruction.

This is only part of the explication of what an instruction accomplishes in an S7 PLC. As such, nothing very useful can be said, except that after the execution of whatever instruction this is about, the OV (Overflow) and OR flags are reset and the next instruction will go further with the calculated logic state (/FC = 1).

BTW All this info can be found under the help button in the STEP7 or TIA software, provided you're prepared to do some effort in looking it up. You may even need to search multiple terms one after the other to get a complete picture.

Last edited:
To me it's suggesting that you could use some help with how to ask questions in a way that will get you some better answers.