What is the difference between Mitsubishi PLCs?

No income tax, no capital gains tax. Freedom!
I have a Q03UDECPU but I have documentation/example for a Q03UDE(H). Is there are difference in the Ethernet blocks I must use? I am finding conflicting examples and documentation.

I have a pdf document that just says
6.1 Communication Library for use with PLC Ethernet Front Ports
My Q03UDECPU has an Ethernet Front Port.
The GX Works 2 User Library is Comm_lib_PLCEPort

I have a program example for a Q03UDE(H) that also has a front port but the Ethernet function blocks are different from what is listed in the pdf file.

No different for the Q03UDE

Hi Peter,

There is onle the Q03UDE, The (H) is for the CPU above Q03UDE and that would be Q04UDEH, Q06UDEH, Q10UDEH etc.
Also there is some new models that in time will take over the above CPU's
those are Q03UDV-CPU, Q04UDV-CPU etc.
Also have a look at this link
http://www.beijer.dk/web/web_dk_be_dk.nsf/docsbycodename/filearchive?OpenDocument&mylink=/web/BexFilePileAUT.nsf/fm.be.searchframe?Openform&Lang=DK&DocID=17CF81A34CF0AF4AC125749F002E4822

So, the examples you have can be used with the Q03UDE and all other CPU's above this one.

Also have a look at this
http://www.beijer.dk/web/web_dk_be_dk.nsf/docsbycodename/filearchive?OpenDocument&mylink=/web/BexFilePileAUT.nsf/fm.be.searchframe?Openform&Lang=DK&DocID=2036583E308C6251C1257983005153A5

Hope this was for some help.

Best Regards
Dariusch