What is this called ? Or someone know a supplier ?

In that case, Jesper or anyone else searching for a somewhat different take on a similar problem may also want to look into the search term "drag chain"

16891-2939301.jpg

Commonly used in machinery like for instance CNC routers.

Toine said:
In that case, Jesper or anyone else searching for a somewhat different take on a similar problem may also want to look into the search term "drag chain"

That's not a drag chain...

met-trak-drag-chain-2.jpg

Now that's a drag chain!

I've always referred to those as "Cable Chain Trunking", but either search term will yield great results.

Regards,
George

Similar Topics

hi everyone i have this simple program using HSC i set the NEW_RV to 1000 when rotating the encoder and when reaching 1000 the counting restart...
Replies
Views
An Airbus 380 is on its way across the Atlantic. It flies at 800 km/h in 30,000 feet . Suddenly a Eurofighter with Tempo Mach 2 appears. The pilot...
Replies
Views
I am using Studio 5000. I know the AOIs are being called and setup properly but when I open the AOI the green bar on the left and right that show...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am programming a ladder routine that finds a part on a conveyor that has a given part number. I am having no problem finding the part and...
Replies
Views
Hello, There are master with decentral perephery IO module which comprises SI module, and one slave hanging on the bus. I faced with a phenomenon...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom