what kind of HMI does the koyo plc(k-sequence protocol) supports

sruthi

I have a KOYO plc which is of k-sequence type protocol.i need to connect a scada/hmi station to the koyo plc.

I dont have any idea on which scada/hmi does the koyo plc support.Does it support wonderware(scada) or does it support any other?

pls. let me know..very urgent!!

There are quite a few that support K-Sequence. Even if the HMI in question does not support K-Sequence you can probably use an OPC server with it to get K-Sequence support.

Similar Topics

What kind of memory card does a Lexium 32 have? Is it unique in any way? SD/CF/MMC? Format? Any help appreciated.
Replies
Views
Hello Friends I need to replace this control with a PLC, I have not found info about this device. The only that I know that is a stepswitch...
Replies
Views
Hello Do you know if there is some kind of basic gateway or device that could remap adressing to fit another device? In that case we have a blown...
Replies
Views
I want read CSV data in twincat3. I used simple example of beckhoff to solve this. there are some strenge line in global var such these...
Replies
Views
Was just wondering because I seen a PLC program that uses the same coil like 15 or more different rungs. The software said that malfunctions can...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom