? where to find a 'good' 1756-SOE example

JOSMITH

Does anyone know where I can find a good example of how to use the 1756-IH16ISOE card for a control logix?
the AB site doesn't really have a good example to follow to use the time stamping for reporting.
I am trying to use it with Wonderware just to print reports on Sequence of Events that happen with two SOE cards.

Thanks,
JOS

Similar Topics

Good Afternoon , I have a few machines that I need to upgrade to the 1756-L71 and L72 CPU's , but in the mean time I would like to find...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Wondering if anyone has a source for information about products with problematic production runs from allen bradley/rockwell. Ive seen...
Replies
Views
Hi , Where i can find Mitsubishi PLC Card end of line & replacement model details. i am looking for Q02CPU replacement model. Please advice. thanks
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am a student and would like to take the next step and learn FactoryTalk (Batch preferably) and how to create HMIs etc. Would...
Replies
Views
I've got TIA portal v18, KTP1200 HMI. I want to add a slider bar (if that's the correct name for it) to an HMI screen. Baslcally, like a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom