Why does Contrologix seem to be unpopular?

Tom Jenkins,

I really have to agree with your last sentence in item 4) of your post. I think AB tries not to be user friendly. And when my AB sales person saw my AD color Touch Screen display at 1/2 the cost and the software he admitted it was more user friendly. Just wait until he sees my DL-06 with a simulator and analog card compared to the 1500.

Leon

Let's let this two-year-old thread die a peaceful death, shall we ?

I visited a panel shop this morning with five water treatement control systems on the floor, all for different municipalities. Three ControlLogix, one SLC-5/05, and a MicroLogix 1500.

Sorry Ken, but you know I have to put my 2 cents in...

Migrating a Waste Water customer to the Logix platform right now. They love it