win32 errors

Nick12

Using RSLINX 2.10.118, we have to change to an XP machine. We are trying to load the AB_PIC driver onto com1, do the reboot, and get the win32 error. It's unable to start Kernel mode pic driver, insufficient resources exist to complete the requested service. Any ideas would be appreciated

Nick

Precisely. RSLinx 2.10 and earlier are not supported in Windows 2000 or XP.

RSLinx Lite is free and if you have the suitable serial port, will correctly configure and run the 1747-PIC.

Better yet, the 1747-UIC replaces the 1747-PIC and connects via USB, removing the need for the old, tricky PIC driver.

Similar Topics

I am replacing a computer that died that was running an HMI project with a VisiWin LPT dongle. I got the original files for the project from the...
Replies
Views
Help! Any body out there could figure me out how can I change previously defined symbol on Step7 Microwin32. For example, I defined I0.4 as low...
Replies
Views
Hi guys , I am very new to PLC programming, is there a site or does anyone have some sample programs created with Micro/Win32. I would like to...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to connect S7-200 PLC with MicroWin 3.2 development SW remotely: using 2 PCs connected in TCP/IP net. I used for this RS232-TCP/IP...
Replies
Views
Hello, Can somebody explane how I can open an old MicroWin project. When opening a project, you can choose for a file with the extension prj...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom