WinCC Explorer project.

ebnaviojr

Hi All,

I am doing WinCC explorer project and I want to program a "Static text" which will display the name of picture "caption text" (Name of the picure that is currently displayed under the "picture window1" e,i. Main Menu.pdl"). I want to display the text "Main Menu" as a text value of "static text".

Any body can help me and give me the correct procedure to do it?

Thanks.

Are you talking about WinCC V6.x or V7, or do you mean WinCC Flexible 200x - there's a B I G difference between them!

Hello RMA,

I am working with WinCC V7.0, I am trying to find the correct action under the "internal function" of the command tree using "Dynamic dialog" or "C-action" but i couldnt get the correct command that will satisfy my condition.

Could you please help me how to find the exact code?

Thanks a lot in advance.

First get your .PDL Name
Then Copy with the lengt of you pictureName -4 (remove .PDL)
After that place it to your static text

char Text[255] = "";
char PictureName = "";

PictureName = GetPictureName(lpszParent,Objectname);
strncopy(Text,PictureName, strlen(PictureName)-4);
SetText(lpszPictureName,lpszObjectName,Text);

It will be something like this.