Wincc Flex 2005 DP Diag Screen

JOLTRON

Lifetime Supporting Member
Does anyone know where to find a DP Diagnostic screen that uses the data from FB125 and DB125 that is in english?

I have downloaded 4 files so far and all in German.

It would save me so much time.

Thanks,
-Joel

I've download PNIODiag and it says it's supported in english and german and the pics on the site are in english but when I open it all I see is german. I know it's something simple, any ideas?

Note that there are more than one language installed into the project. Delete the ones up dont need under Language Setting-->Project languages

This FB125,DB125 from Siemens works very well and gives you a very detailed diagnostic on your profibus. It is a rather big program.

If you are only interested in knowing which slaves are not present that should be I can get you an FB like FB125 (+/- 1700 bytes).

It gives you all missings slaves in a bitpattern, the error slavenumber in an INT, a general DP-error bit and also an easy possibility to (de) activate slaves on your bus.

We made this block ourselves and it has no know-how protection so you can hack it anyway you want.

The screen for an OP can be included.

That would be great GUP. I could use that for a starting point and add to as needed.

thanks

I'll make a project with the blocks, an example call and an OP177. If you want another OP, let me know. WINCCFLEX2005 or WINCCFLEX2007?

I'll try to do it this evening so you have it saturday.

If you send me a private message with your mail address I'll send it when I'm done