WinCC Flex Alarm Log Script

JOLTRON

Lifetime Supporting Member
Ok, I think I have missed something. I thought an MP270 was able to log alarms to a PC hard drive. I thought I read it had been done before but cannot find the script. I have tried setting it up on my test panel but no such luck. As a run time I can get it to write to it's own hard drive but I have 50+ MP270's that I would like to write to a couple differnt PC's. From what I have read today is that the MP270 is not capable of writing to a PC or Network drive since it is based on WindowsCE V3.0 and I would need to go with MP370's which are based on WindowsCE V5.0

Is this true or are there scripts to write from my alarm log csv file to a csv file on a PC.

Or will I require other software on each HMI?

Thanks for any advice.
-Joel

helps

Does this help:

http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=39653&highlight=combo+csv

?
regards,
combo

Ok, I think I have missed something. I thought an MP270 was able to log alarms to a PC hard drive. I thought I read it had been done before but cannot find the script. I have tried setting it up on my test panel but no such luck. As a run time I can get it to write to it's own hard drive but I have 50+ MP270's that I would like to write to a couple differnt PC's. From what I have read today is that the MP270 is not capable of writing to a PC or Network drive since it is based on WindowsCE V3.0 and I would need to go with MP370's which are based on WindowsCE V5.0

Is this true or are there scripts to write from my alarm log csv file to a csv file on a PC.

Or will I require other software on each HMI?

Thanks for any advice.
-Joel