Wincc flex - faceplate - security

cjd1965

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi
I have a faceplate with buttons i wish to use with securtiy settings from the project but the security drop down list is blank.

I have an integer tag of the user level I can use and assign it as another property interface for the faceplate as a work around.

My concern is if i use these faceplates and someone plays with the security level integers it will affect the functionality

What is the correct/best way? I was considering scripting on faceplate load

Cheers

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, I have created a faceplate in wincc flex and i can change the color of, for example, a button based on tagvalues i import from a...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a faceplate where the user has to enter a time, in seconds. This raw entry is milliseconds and usually i would use the tag settings to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I created a faceplate for my motors, and i want to write the name of this motor on my faceplate, and it have to be translated. Each...
Replies
Views
It's not possible to add a button in a faceplate ? or is it ??? What I need is, when u hit the correspondending function key, there is another...
Replies
Views
I'm continuing my Siemens education. I need some help with compatibility details. My customer has a machine that was made by a company no longer...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom