WinCC Flex Recipe Download Issue

ylade

Hi All,

I am currently developing a recipe within Wincc Flex. The Layout of the recipe will be the same for all data records. I let the user create and save the data records during runtime. I tested this a few weeks back and could not find fault with it, However, when I now send down the recipe to the PLC only some of the tags are getting updated. I have tried everything but to no avail. My tags memory areas are correct. Also, If I modify the particular tags from a VAT table and press the download the tags that are getting sent down will come back up with the new values from the variable table but the problem tags come back blank????

However, when I now send down the recipe to the PLC only some of the tags are getting updated.
Are you doing this with the "SetDatarecordesToPLC" event? It seems anytime I have a problem getting recipe values I am not sending the SetDataRecordsToPLC. I started just putting it on the change event for any tag that I add to the recipe.

I got it sorted. I had two recipe variables delared within WinCC flex as String Variables with 12 characters. However, My DB in S7 only had 10 Characters declared. THis caused the recipe variables after the declared strings to overlap the DB memory areas.