Wincc flex text editing for each service pack

Jeff23spl

Hello gang

Do some of you have experienced problems with new version of wincc flex ?

I'M currently running 2008 SP2 htfx1 on win XP pro SP2

When i try to edit text entry in the "properties" window, "General" menu, i have to click anywhere in that property windows before doing something else or i lost the edition i just made.

It start working this way with a middle version 2005 (i think but not sure) and get solved somewhere with 2007 and come back to work this way again with the last version installed ?

It isn't a very big issue but it make me practice some religious words....

Can it be just a special config to be set in my developing software that reseted with a new install ?