WinCC Flex Trend custom X-Axis

AmazingTrans

Gurus,

I have two sets of array contains 100 points of x axis and y axis.
Apparently, the trend values in the wincc flex only support y axis points. I am using bit buffer to trigger the graph to show on the trend. Now my problem is, my x axis is not always incremental to the y axis. It is not a time based values. I use the x axis to display position of a device that goes forward and backward. for example.

pos - speed
x - y
1 - 1
2 - 3
3 - 5
4 - 7
5 - 2
3 - 7
7 - 5
8 - 3
9 - 1

In excel it is showing what I need by using scatter plot lines. In wincc how can I make happen?

Similar Topics

Hi there, i'm searching a solution to make one trendview with grid (WinCC Flex 2008 PCRuntime), how is it possible ? thx
Replies
Views
Does anyone have any experience with these. I'm trying to set this up and having issues with it. I am trying to a trend to monitor inputs but they...
Replies
Views
Dear all, can anyone how to create trend in wincc flexible in detail? thnx everybody
Replies
Views
Is it possible to enter an I/O point during runtime for trendview to monitor. Instead of having a list of pre determined tags to choose from I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Does anyone know if it is possible to change the colour of the limit lines on a trend view object? (WinCC flex 2008 HF1) The default seems...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom