WinCC Flex 2008 ADV Trend View Switch Buffer

Hello every body

- I'm so sorry for asking a lot. but i'm new in maintenance field so any one can help me in this field please do.
i want any practical technical data (books, software,......)
in PLC, SCADA, PLC&SCADA networks/Comunication buses as (Profibus, modbus,ethernet, MPI interface, PPI interface,.....)and also in instumentation field and caibration of instrumentation. please send me this data

- i want to know how can i a join between diferent types of PLC's as S5 & S7 or PLC seimens & PLC ABB

You will have better luck creating a new thread asking for info or with asking specific questions.

If your working with Siemens S7 stuff then "Automating with step 7 in LAD and FBD" or "Automating with step 7 in STL and SCL" by Hans Berger are a good place to start.

Otherwise try to get your hands on a controller and just play around with it.