WinCC Flex2008 Changing Screen on Event then Returning

rpop91

Here's My Set Up. HMI MP377, Siemens CPU 319F PLC.

Here's what I need to happen.

On a BOOL being set(or any data type really) I need to bring up a screen. Also, when that BOOL then transitions back to "Zero", I need the previous screen to re-appear. Almost like just an overlay screen to appear.

I've tried right a script but couldn't get it to work the way I wanted. I can get the screen to come up, just need help on returning to previous screen once my bit transitions back to zero.

What I'm thinking now is that I will use two tags. Set one on a positive edge pulse to activate the screen, and then another tag on a negative edge pulse to activate previous screen. Is this an efficient solution or should I look into another option?