WinCC Flexible 2005 Advance - Doubts

juanmdx

Hi everyone,

I'm migrating a program from a Xycom 2060 to a Siemens MultiPanel 277 touchscreen (10inch); since I don't know a way to transfer the program or something I'm builting it from scratch, the thing is that I've have a screen where there are "I/O Fields", but I want that only some people can be able to modify them, and other people can only watch them, I was thinking on having two kinds of users and a password to differentiate them, but I don't know how to do that on the program. Can anyone help me?
(I have seen that on the "Enhanced Objects" pallete there is one that sais "User View" I don't know if that one can help me and I don't know how to use it or what does it does...)

Thanks in advance

Juan

You should download the "Getting started with WinCC Flexible". It would help you get going. You can also check out the help file. Search for users. You should have no problem doing what you want to do in Flex.