WinCC Flexible User Administration

mrmss

Lifetime Supporting Member
On my TP177B I want my customer to be able to manage their user accounts and passwords, however, I want to keep a special configuration screen only for engineers from my company.

It appears I have to put the customer into Administration level to be able to manage passwords...but then they are able to change my engineer user password!!!

Is there a higher level user or a way to manage user accounts another way?

I can only think of Hiding the engineer screen somehow...like an easter egg. On PC based systems I usually have a few ascii keypress sequences to bring up my special screens.

Similar Topics

Hi all! Suddenly, I can not connect any PC HMI application to S7-1200 (6ES7 214-1AG31-0XB0) via Ethernet. Both HMIs, WinCC Advanced V11 SP2, and...
Replies
Views
How can i see what passwords that are set for different users in WinCC flexible in the "Runtime User administration" tab? I have an project made...
Replies
Views
Hi! I've got a client that forgot his user logon to HMI built in WinCC Flexible. He gave me a project containing user and password hidden behind...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have upgraded our laptop which includes Windows 11. It appears that WinCC flexible 2008 advanced does not support Windows 11. What...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone I Have an Issue with the usage of recipes in Wincc Flexible 2008, I create the recipe to change the values in a fast way The...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom