WinCC Profesional V13, user name on Ack alarms??

Kasperv79

Hi Guys.

We are working with a IPC477D PC panel and a 1515 CPU. We got this requirement that there shall be Username on all acknowledged alarms.

As i can read this shuold be possible to view in alarm view "historical".

Normally i would have enabled GMP in runtime settings, but this system does not support this feature.

if the alarm view does not support this as standard, can it be done by a pushbutton?

like creating a pushbutton with acknowled nd store the username in the same script?

I allready contacked siemens support but it seems to be summer time.. long respons time...
br
kasper

Similar Topics

Does anyone happen to know how to install the graphic picture in HMI when I go into blower selection there are no graphics shown not only blower...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I'm not as accustom with Siemens & WinCC, however I've been asked to increase the amount of data an existing application is logging...
Replies
Views
I have created a project in TIA Portal v16 Upd6 with S7-1200 (6ES7214-1AG40-0XB0) and WinCC Unified (PC station). The communication between the...
Replies
Views
I am creating a project with WinCC Unified v16 Upd6 (PC runtime) with an S7-1200. The communication is good between the PC and the PLC as I can...
Replies
Views
hello s7-400h and wincc are connected to each other via Ethernet. I need help on how to do time synchronization
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom