Winn AC & Winn CC HOME & TUNING screens

Rhubarb

Hi All,

i have a problem with a couple of Simatic touch screens that runs Winn AC MP integrated with Winn CC for graphics control.
If we select the HOME and TUNING screens which control the PLC functions the actual function keys for Start/stop start auto boot do not function along with the LED's for the said states.
The software on our PG is S7 v5.4 with Winn CC Flex 2008 SP2 and Win AC v4.1.1 and as far a s i am aware was loaded in that order.

We can alter m/c code through our integrated projects along with graphics modifications but i am at a loss to understand why the HOME and TUNING screen functions do not appear to be working.
This gives us the dreaded problem that if the plc stops we would not be able to restart it as its software based.

Any tips or help welcome.

Thanks for you time.