Wireless connection between PLC and SCADA

Haider92

Hi everyone,
I'm new to this forum... by the way,

I'd like to ask you about Schneider Electric PLC
I have the system in water treatment plant out of the city and there is Computer with SCADA software use Ethernet port to receive the data form PLC

My question is can I send the data from PLC board to another computer far 15 or 20 KM from the plant by using 2 Ubiquiti devices like NanoBride and make point to point connection between them, one installed in the plant receive the data from the PLC board and the other in builder far 20 KM receive the data and connect to another PC with SCADA software.

Kind Regards,

Similar Topics

Hi, I have a controllogix PLC cabinet with unmanaged Ethernet switch. I can go online by connecting to the switch via the laptop wired connection...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am considering setting up wireless laptops to interface with the micrologix PLCs. I have Comcast internet in the classroom with a WIFI...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I am currently trying to connect to my GuardLogix L72S wireless. On my rack there is an Ethernet bridge that is connected to the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to get a PLC (S7-1200) located on an installation connected over wireless to a HMI (Siemens Comfort) onshore. The distance is 1500m...
Replies
Views
When it comes to networking, I'm a little shaky. I've got a pretty basic setup. One PLC & One HMI connected to a Sierra GX440 Verizon/LTE in the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom