Wonderware 2014 32 bit to 64 bit

OkiePC

Lifetime Supporting Member
I know just enough about Wonderware to be dangerous and we do not have any support agreements with Wonderware.

Customer has Wonderware development and runtime licenses and application running on a Windows 7 32 bit OS.

What sort of hurdles will I run into if we were to offer to try to move this existing software and data to a new PC running Windows 10 Pro 64 bit?

InTouch 2014 was only officially tested on Win 7 and Win 8, both 32 and 64 bit.
It will probably work on Win 10 64-bit, but you're on your own of course.

We have also installed and run our WW 2014 R2 SP1 application on a Windows 10 HMI with no issues. There were some strange issues with the touchscreen on one demo Dell All-In-One PC we tried, but I don't think that was a Wonderware issue, since it worked fine on the B&R HMI touchscreen on the actual machine. As with any upgrade, test it first.