Wonderware Active Factory Excel Add In

ajm0037

I am trying to get live data from the SQL server to update via the active factory add in. I can get the data point in once but it just displays the value in excel.

I am used to the Aspen add in and you can get live data and it will automatically update when you refresh.

Does anyone have much experience with Active Factory and maybe could give me a few points or direct me to some good sources.

I am not familiar with how the excel coding works with active factory.

Similar Topics

:( I am having serious problems with my active factory reporting system that I recently purchased from wonderware. I cannot get it to run...
Replies
Views
Hey All, Is there a way where I can click on an alarm in "Alarm Viewer Ctrl" or any other alarm control and get info back? For example, I have...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have experience with PLC to Excel etc...just starting on using intouch scada screens. I have an Excel sheet that uses mainly...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Recently, my Archestra IDE shut down while I was editing. After restarting the IDE, I noticed warning symbols under my opened...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. I'm working on a rehab where they had a standalone InTouch 2014 HMI that they called a SCADA, but it's really basic stuff. The...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom