Wonderware and Siemens

cdavis

I am using Intouch App Server 3.0 and a Siemens S7-300 PLC. I have a data block that contains a two dimensional array of characters (10 strings of 32 characters each). I can read/write the values for the first 6 strings (0-5) from Wonderware. However, the last 4 strings show as a bad value. The input source for the first bad value is DB75,S192,32. Is there a limit to the amount of data that can be read from a data block?

Similar Topics

Good morning guys. I'm posting here because I have a situation that I can't solve.. we are migrating from intouch 10.1 to 17.2 and we install...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Got a client who has requested a SCADA system for downtime tracking and so on. Right now, they want to implement it as a standalone...
Replies
Views
Hi, I would like to ask, does anyone of us have experience in communicating by ethernet between Simotion D435 and Wonderware InTouch? Is it even...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I use PLC S7-400 with Ethernet module CP 443-1 and i want to communicate with My galaxy via DAServer. I configure my PLC with...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys I have a seimens s7 317-2DP (networked cp343-1) with 4 Wonderware InTouch 7.1 nodes talking to it. This system runs our Powder Plant. The...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom