Wonderware DAserver ABCIP issues.. cycling tag database downloads.

Nova5

Having a Issue at a site where WOnderware can seemingly connect to the PLC and all shows good except its locked into a loop for downloading the tag database.

Database change detected..
Download Database.
Download Complete..
Database Change detected..
Download Database
Download Complete.
Database change detected...

on and on. CIP setting lowered from 4 to 2. THe other DAserver also ABCIP does not show this issue.

I can in the diagnostics section of the SMC watch the tags be read show good for a second, show bad a moment later, then show DELETED. Get read, good, bad, Delete.

PLC is a AB L71
WW 2012.

A different project accessing the same DAserver and PLC does not have these issues. Both projects on the same PC.

Also the field deployed copies of the project work just fine on their PCs where they have their own local DAServers.

Settings match between the working DA servers and the trouble dev stations DAserver settings.

Indicates it local to the dev station itself. Anyone have any thoughts on what could be causing it?