Wonderware server transfer help

JCTECH

i am sort of new to wonderware and im trying to take an existing galaxy on my local machine and put it on a test server. where does the galaxy live on my local machine and how do i go about putting it on the test server and starting up the most recent version.

thanks for any help you can provide

i am sort of new to wonderware and im trying to take an existing galaxy on my local machine and put it on a test server. where does the galaxy live on my local machine and how do i go about putting it on the test server and starting up the most recent version.

thanks for any help you can provide

Open up the SMC (System Management Console) and you can select your Galaxy then choose to Backup.

On the test system open up SMC then restore the Galaxy.