Aveva/Wonderware OPC Server works on Admin Account Only

Hello,
I have Aveva 2020 R2 running on a Windows 10 PC. My issue is that the tags on the HMI do not all update (some do) while logged in as Operator account on windows. The SMC log says "Thread ID: 11296. Warning. Gateway. Async Write call to OPC server failed, hresult = 80004004"

Next, I looked into the DCOM settings.
-Ran osconfigurationUtility.exe again. It was last ran on 1/6/2022.
No luck.

Then I checked all these steps were correct:
https://trimaxindo.co.id/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/SP-TN482.pdf

Everything looks ok.
However, for all tags to update I must be logged in as Admin account. I also tried restarting PC and adding new Operator accounts, same result. This is a new one that I haven't seen before Aveva/ updating to new version of WW lol.

Is the target OPC server on the same node as Gateway? It seems like Gateway does not have DCOM permissions to the OPC server.

Gateway runs as SYSTEM by default, so likely this is within the OPC server DCOM. Sounds like maybe the target OPC Server's DCOM Identity is set to run as the Interactive User. If that is so, try changing that server's DCOM identity to run as specific user and use an admin-level account in those credentials. The OPC Server process will need to be restarted to pick up that change. Even better would be if the OPC Server could run as a Service as the SYSTEM user as well, but that's not always an option.