Wonderware WindowViewer 10 problem

vojvoda82

Hi,

I have a problem with some labels in Wonderware WindowViewer 10.0. I've created managed InTouch application with some Archestra graphic. I've published that application on client station and started WindowViewer. Labels that I've created were missing! All of them! They were all set on their default values (e.g. Label, Tab1, Tab2, EngUnit, etc). On the development station WindowViewer is seem to be everything OK! But on client nodes all ArchestrA labels where set at their default strings! This is not case with InTouch graphic and labels. Does anybody knows what is the problem?

Similar Topics

A pump station is running Wonderware System Platform 2012 R2. Security is through active directory. When a user logs in and changes their...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, Is it possible to open a separate Wonderware application from a running Windowviewer? Let's say that: I have a running Intouch...
Replies
Views
Alright, I've muddled around for a bit and will throw this one out to the collective. I'm trying to give the ability to change applications from...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have experience with PLC to Excel etc...just starting on using intouch scada screens. I have an Excel sheet that uses mainly...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Recently, my Archestra IDE shut down while I was editing. After restarting the IDE, I noticed warning symbols under my opened...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom