Working with WinCC V7.0 Online Trend control

ebnaviojr

Hi all,

Im new in WinCC V7.0 software and I have problem in configuring the online trend control of Online table control.

I have two(2) online trend control and three(3) online table control. If i want to back track the records on the system, the conroller need to be stop and the date and time field has to be set individually to synchronize values on the preview of all the controllers. But it seems to be a long way to do it everytime. Now it comes to my idea the posibility of controlling all the trend and table control at the same time but how???.
I want all the controllers can be start and stop at the same time with only one Date & Time input field and one start and stop push button.

Is anyone can help me and give me idea how the configuration will be???

Thank you very much in advance.

Regards,
Ebn