Write a value inside a tag from PV+ user

danielplcsnet

I need to do a activity history of all panelview plus users (for Controllogix processor).Only I need to know who's logged and put a value inside a tag.

I have three users, then I need to know and set a value for example:

1. If has logged User A.......Then set 3 to Tag (UserValue).
2. If has logged user B........Then set 6 to Tag (UserValue).
3. If has logged user C........Then set 9 to Tag (UserValue).

I have tried with macros but I can't view any value. :confused:

I have attached two images of my attemps for your information.:unsure:

Thanks in advance!!

Daniel

Image1.PNG Image2.PNG

The simplest thing would be to create a Login Macro.

Open the Runtime Security window and you will see that each account has a Login Macro and a Logout Macro you can designate.

The Macro won't need to include anything but the Tag Name and the value you want to set for each User.