Writing instruction/function in PLCSiemens LOGO 24 RC

visiitp

I want to design a solar tracking system using PLC seimens LOGO 24 RC, for this i need to write a function/instructions of angles inclination and azimuth angle as a function of time in program memory of PLC please tell me how to do this?

First of all, the title of your thread is wrong. The Siemens LOGO! isn't a PLC but a smart relay. And I think the LOGO! is way to limited to do this the way you describe.

If I would have to do this with a LOGO!, I would use light sensors and comparators to give the LOGO! information about where to search for the sun.

Kind regards,

Solar tracking PLC

I want to design a solar tracking system using PLC siemens LOGO 24 RC, for this i need to write a function/instructions of angles inclination and azimuth angle as a function of time in program memory of PLC please tell me how to do this?
Yes this as a school project, i have a matlab program to find values for these angles as a function of time and the same function i want to use with plc so i have to write the same in plc memory.
If u have any link to that template please provide me.
Thanks