writing time to a Logix5000

JimH

This may be easy but I'm more familiar with 500's than 5000's. I want to write the time from a 500 to a 5000 to synchronize them. I messaged it over, but now what? There are no status bits.

JimH said:
This may be easy but I'm more familiar with 500's than 5000's. I want to write the time from a 500 to a 5000 to synchronize them. I messaged it over, but now what? There are no status bits.

You need to use the SSV to set the PLC clock

set_clock.jpg

clock_format.jpg

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi, I use Excel to write some routines and was wondering if it is possible to add rung comments when doing so? Excel function: ="MOV "&[@[Range...
Replies
Views
Hi im trying to read/write from excel-rslogix. Sometimes works correctly but other times doesnt work and in excel cells i reg #DIV/0! or REF. I...
Replies
Views
In RSLogix 500 each data file has a “check the box” for “Memory Module/Download” and the checked box prevents downloads from overwriting user set...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm currently writing a program that is meant to write values to a specific set of tags. However, when I have a .csv file containing...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am looking for some help, on writing a logic to control the Power output from a VFD using PID... I will appreciate your help...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom