Writing to Excel from Wincc Flex.RT

aybulus

Hi,

I have a project that i have to complate but unfortunately I didn t start to it.So I m in trouble.

I m using TP 177B 6" mono DP and RT on the PC.How can i write to excel my temperatures in DB(ex:DB11.DBD288 REAL).
I've tried data log but I couldn't chose the tag that I want.
It's giving an error" this symbol is disabled for wincc flexible"

TP177B does not support tag archives or VBS scripts.
But PC RT does support both.

I am not sure why you cannot log a tag.
You have to first setup a tag archive, and then in the setup of the individual tag specify that it must log to the archive.
Btw. the archive can be setup to log to RDB (proprietary Siemens format), CSV files, and an SQL database. Excel is not available.

An alternative is to log via VBS scripts. You can search the forum and there will be some hits. You can log to both Excel and CSV. I recommen CSV as it is simpler, and you can open it in Excel anyway.

If the tag works with a regular i/o field, then it will also work with archiving.

You mentioned that it was a REAL in the original post, so keep it a REAL.

Now It's ok but..wincc flex. is logging two times(same data) same time on the csv file.So After I export to excel file ,it is a problem for me..Can you say something about it?

When I push to the button, It's logging.But It's logging twice on the same time...

DATE ; TIME ; M1;M2;M3;M4;M5
5/6/2010;3:53:37 PM ;0;0;0;0;0
5/6/2010;3:53:37 PM ;0;0;0;0;0

Last edited:
Türkçe:

Merhaba

Bu forumda başka bir Türk arkadaşı görmek çok güzel.

Eğer aynı değeri 2 defa log ediyorsa bir bitin değişiminde log yapıyorsun demektir. Yani hem bitin çıkan kenarı hemde düşen kenarı ile log yapıyor. Eğer script ile yapıyorsan basit bir if şartı ile üstesinden gelebilirsin.

Kolay gelsin.

English :)

If you are logging with a bit trigger on change and if you are logging with a script you can add a simple if code and figure it out.

Thanks for helping..

I guess ur right Mr.Erdem.I'm doing it with script.I activate my script when M0.1 is changed.Actually someone else did it.But I have to solve myself..I have no idea about VBS so if you write a simple if code for me I ll be glad..

To start a script only from the PLC once at a time, I recommend to use a integer tag that counts up from 0-10000 and back to 0 etc. Then use the OnChange event to trigger the script.
Let the counter tag be logged as well. In this way you can also see if logs are missed.