Xgt xp10 & dvp 14ss

rahulshimpi

I am used to write simple digital program in WPL soft. Now I wish to try HMI (LS XGT 10 BKB) that I already have with DVP 14SS PLC. I searched on the internet and I guess that I can use MODBUS RTU mode to communicate between them. I tried `Panel editor' for XGT programming but I am not able to understand how to put input address to make a `bit' ON-OFF of the PLC. Can anyone help me with this. Thanks in advance.
Regards,

Similar Topics

Dear fellows, I need to know what is the protocol which i can use in LS plc to make the schneider HMI and scada work with it . I have alot of...
Replies
Views
I have problem in communicating XGT - CPU of LG make.I use XG5000 software for communication. can somebody help me which cable should I use for...
Replies
Views
Hi, i am using DVP-14SS2 PLC, after program written to plc, when power is reset, plc doesn't run. always need to connect to pc for the run mode.
Replies
Views
Good Day to all of you, this is my first post, i will try to explain as best as possible, english is not my natural language. I am performing an...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I've a requirement that a two different PLC program should work in same system depending upon user input. Consider Program A is used...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom