Yamaha SR1-X-05 (servo) Parameter access

Zztpokcch

I'm trying to change some of the parameters on a Yamaha SR1-X-05 robot servo via RS-232, but the unit isn't letting me change them.

I can use other commands, such as @ALMRST, @SRVO 1, etc., and I can successfully query parameters with @?PRMxxx, but when I try to actually CHANGE a parameter using the command "@PRMxxx = whatever", I get the error message

"Error No. 21 illegal type" and the only info I could find on this error is "The command is erroneous. Use the correct command."

Does anyone know if there's some kind of write-lockout, or am I just typing the command in wrong?

Similar Topics

I know this is not PLC related but.....Does anyone here know what the overload standard and overload Time parameters are measured in? Thanks in...
Replies
Views
Has anyone had any experience with controlling a Yamaha Servo Drive with a Micrologix plc. hate to ask so many questions but have a lot of...
Replies
Views
This is kind of a continuation of this thread. Given this safety circuit diagram for the Yamaha RCX-340 Controller. Would I be correct that...
Replies
Views
One of our managers has gotten a quote for a Yamaha RCX340 for a project. Anyone have any experience with this product? Do you program it with a...
Replies
Views
Curious, anyone used any of the products. Have a vendor bringing them in tomorrow to demo some servo control rodless cylinders etc. and going to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom