Yaskawa Sigma 5

wolverine1981

Good Evening Everyone,

I have a servo question. With a master slave setup, one motor was going into overload. I found this pretty quickly as the slave power plug was not pluged into the servo motor.

My question is looking at the trend chart the master torque goes up into the overload range guesstimate 260% but the slave registers about 25% torque.

Why is that

Similar Topics

This is a little OT but I'm looking for anyone with experience with the Yaskawa Sigma 5 servo drives. We've had some servo drive and motor...
Replies
Views
Is there any way to configure a Yaskawa MP2300Siec controller to see an over travel switch directly wired to it, rather than through the Sigma 5...
Replies
Views
Will a Sigma V 400V drive power 200V servos? I have looked through the documentation and must have missed it - I have some 200V servos sitting on...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a new Yaskawa Sigma 5 with Mp2600 controller. I am attempting to go online with the controller. I set the config and E-init dip...
Replies
Views
Hi friends, anyone familiar with YASKAWA Sigma II motion controllers? I have an error reading A.03 Not getting too much from the manuals error...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom