Zelio daily programmer

Dbhrs

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have a zelio relay model sr2b121fu, the daily programer function block does not change when the time is right. I am trying to program this in FBD :confused:

Any ideas as to get it to work?

image.jpg

I did try that, and all it does is select all the days of the week.

This is for a buzzer at our church run private school. They need more times now than I can program with this relay in ladder diagram.

If all else fails I have a Click PLC that I can use.

Similar Topics

I've gotten to the learning curve where I can program a call for pump to come on at set point but I'm not sure how to turn the same pump off when...
Replies
Views
Hello good people! Attached is a very simplified version of a Zelio program containing what I am trying to do but it carries the same problem as...
Replies
Views
OK, I thought I saved a few bucks buying a "new-open box" cable and it's the old version and SE doesn't support it, no driver available. Anybody...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon colleagues, a pleasure to greet you. In this opportunity I require some help from you. I am trying to make a shift register in...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I currently trying to get a Schneider Zelio SR2 B121BD programmable relay to communicate with ZelioSoft 2 v5.2.0.0. The PLR...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom