Zelio LD Loop Programming

Hui

Hi guys,
I am new to PLC and I just got this Zelio smart relays.
After reading the Help files, I decided to go with the LD programming as I find it easier to understand compare with FBD.
I was figuring how to make my programs loops.
I wanted to make 3 outputs on for a certain duration followed by each other each of these output has a counter and this whole thing loops until the counter reaches 5 counts.
I managed only to make it run for 1 time but just had no idea to make it loop.
Sorry for my bad english.o_O
I attached my program with only 1 output, hope u guys can show me the way..
Please advice.
Thank you

First you need to understand that a PLC program and a computer program are different. A PLC program continually scans the rungs of a ladder.

The basic flow is:
Read Inputs
Scan Ladder
Update Outputs

These scans happen very quickly. Unlike a Computer program which once it reaches the end you have to tell it to loop back to the beginning, the PLC Program automatically does this. So, using that info, try to find out a way to reset your outputs or timers based on the counter finishing counting. Forget about looping, and think about what you want the program to do once it reaches that state, your Counter is Done, your Accumulator value is 5.