ML-1400 MSG issue with 1761-Net AIC

nirmitpanchal

Please Find the Attached Configuration.
All PLCs are Micrologix-1400.

PLC-1 is taken as a master and only reads data from other 14 nos of PLC through MSG instruction.

Normally this configuration working fine.

But whenever power of one or more PLC(s) fails and after resuming power, the MSG instruction generates ER bit. and its not DN until the all 15 nos of PLCs are made off and then starting one by one.

Its logic of MSG is ok (i.e. it executes step by step- one PLC at a time then next and then next...)

Any Idea please?

Similar Topics

I'm using a SLC typed write from the ControlLogix5572 to the MicroLogix 1400, with path: 2, (MicroLogix IP). The ControlLogix equipment has a...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm trying to setup a MSG connection (which I'm not familiar to) between a CompactLogix CPU (L310ER) and a Micrologix 1400 CPU. At the...
Replies
Views
Hello all. Working on a centrifuge for a customer. They have ACS880 ABB Vfd's installed, and need them to talk VIA the FENA card Ethernet to...
Replies
Views
Hello Ken Roach, Thank you for your quick reply , As informed earlier i want to read P&F Sensor data on Micrologic 1400 series B using MSG...
Replies
Views
Hi All. I can write an N7 value to a modbus register in an Automation Direct Servo but I can't read a holding register to an N7 address. I've...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom