Help on ML1000

hagos

Dear Folks,

I need to communicate with an Allen Bradley ML1000

I bought the following:
1761-CBL-PM02
1761-NET-AIC

I will appreciate if any of you folks can give me a sketech(or may be can tell me where can I find the manual) of the connection between my laptop & PLC.

Best regards
Hagos

If all you have is your laptop and the ML1000, I don't understand why you bought the NET-AIC. Are you trying to build a DH485 network with other devices (nodes)? If you just want to communicate between your laptop and the ML1000, use the 1761-CBL-PM02 cable and configure an RS-232 DF1 driver in RSLinx. If the ML1000 com port has already been configured for DH485, use the same cable, but configure a 1747-PIC/AIC+ driver in RSLinx.

Thanks to you folks, I managed to communicate to my CPU, I just used PIC/AIC+ & every think is fine now.

Hagos